LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NAVIN JAIN (MANAGER)     24 May 2022

Cheque has bounced

Builder has refund the amount through cheque, when i presented the cheque in the bank cheque was bounced back.

Please tell me what action i will take against the builder and concerned broker.



 2 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   24 May 2022

File a case before Court under section 138 NI Act for more clarity you may contact us then I'll elaborate properly.
Adv Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     25 May 2022

First of all issue notice to  builder within 30 days of cheque bounce and demand cheque amount , if builder does not comply with notice then  file complaint against builder within 45 days of receiving notice before court having jurisdiction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query