LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nitin gatagat ( agencies)     31 August 2016

Cheque fraud

dear sir , i had given a blank securtiy cheque to company on 20.12.2015 to a mutinational company.while agreement. but in last month dispute arised with them . so i done stop payment of cheque and informed them also through legal notice not to use my cheque on 22.8.2016 last week . on 22.8.2016 MD of the company having talk with me for fnf purpose payment plan as the amount is disputed i cant agree so they used my blank cheque and filled date and amount and cheque bounced today .. when i enquired in bank found date 21.8.2016 witten on it by company . how it can be used by them when there official talking to me on mail for fnf purpose on 22.8.2016 and 23.8.2016 .. is this sufficient to prove blank security cheque given

Learning

2 Replies

ADVOCATE NITIN KAPOOR (Advocate)     31 August 2016

You shall straightaway instruct your banker not to entertain such cheque. However, now you can enquire from your bank regarding the date on which the impugned cheque deposited for payment.

Regards,

Advocate Nitin Kapoor

Mob: 8800692624 

saravanan s (legal advisor)     01 September 2016

If you could prove that the cheque had been given only for security purpose it won't attract 138 nia

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register