Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anu (Home Maker)     16 October 2013

Cheque dishonor after sale deed

Hi,

I have purchased a flat and paid whole amount by cheques and dd. All the cheques and dd are clear but one of my cheque Rs. 77,000 was bounce after sale deed because of signature mismatch. That cheque I paid to seller on the same day of sale deed or registry. I paid the cheque on 11-oct-2013 and I got the information on 14-oct-2013 that it is bounced because of signature mismatch. I got this information through my net banking. Then immediately  I transferred the same amount in the seller account through net banking. Because seller and my account in the same bank the amount has transferred in his account immediately.

So kindly tell me seller got his whole amount but can he go for cancellation of sale deed because the mention cheque no in sale deed is bounced or he can't because he got his amount by online banking.

Can we updated this information(online transaction id) in our sale deed without the signature of seller. Because seller is staying out of my city.

Kindly give me these information as soon as possible.

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

Kundan Kr. Singh (Advocate)     16 October 2013

No need to worry. They can't do.

Akhilesh Maurya (Private legal practice)     16 October 2013

because the seller got his whole amount so you did'nt worry

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 October 2013

Just inform to the vendor about the transactions in writing. Keep a copy with you.

Kanagasabai (Advocate)     16 October 2013

Please collect the bounced cheque along with the  note issued by the Banker while returning the cheque to the seller, for your records. And also get the Bank statement as an evidence for the payment made by you to the seller through Net transfer.

Ravi Luthra (Director)     16 May 2014

in this case the amount is paid by buyer, my question is if the buyer do not pay after the bouncing of cheque, can the registered sale deed cancelled and how, is there any previous court judgments on this. thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register