Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sasireka Kalki   25 September 2018

Cheque case 138 and 420

sir,
by some persons force I issued cheques and in later due to case filed by police my account is instructed to freeze by police .
After my account freezes cheque has been dropped by parties for collection and returned as account frozen .Then they filed 138 and 420 sec on me .
how come I can proceed to prove to over come from this case .
I need some judgement favor by supreme Court

Learning

8 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     25 September 2018

Why was your account freezed by police??

CCP filed case give by 1 cheque holding person by that more some more also gave complaint sir .

Now I want to know my account is freezed because of the compliant give by these persons and then they put 138 also

How to break case 138 and 420 filed on me

ADV. DHEERAJ JAIN   25 September 2018

by filing criminal writ stating that it is totally abuse of process of law and action taken by the authority is totally illegal
1 Like

sir ,
In lawyersclubindia.com I read a paragraph means even accused liability is proved it will be void because the cheque dated is before the date of account freezed .
In my case to same cheque dated in February and the party didn't honour it on the month and date .
My account freezes on April end and the party honour on may end . He received reply from bank as transaction not allowed and account frozen.
After that he did 138 & 420 because account frozen .

what are the point to be noted for the case to win .Pls help

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     25 September 2018

You have sufficient money in the account? Account frozen is not in your control, you issued the cheque in Feb when account was operational, where is your fault. Your defence is simple that if account was not frozen your cheque would have been honoured, and the delay in deposit is from payee side.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register