Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Devi Sharma   05 August 2015

Cheque bouncing case

Dear Expert,

Please advise on the below mentioned,

I am explaining the complete happening please advise.

I had a money lending business with a license under MP sahukari adhiniyam.

I was circulating my own money and money borrowed from some of my friends and known ones on interest, where in which i was paying interest to them as well.

Now the problem started when my money got stuck and i went into a very bad financial
Crunch.

I sold my house and paid the amount to the people whom i had taken money from, still there are 4 to 5 people left whom i have to pay money.

They have filed cases on me under 138, now i also have filed cases on people who owe money to me.

Now I just want time from these people for repayment but they are demanding there money in 1 go.

My intention is to pay back the money as i sold my house as well for this, also there are visits from the police men at home as my lawyer had suggested me to not to appear in 1st 2nd hearing as he said this is the only way to borrow time.

Please advise if the law can help me considering my situation.

I am doing a job as well to earn extra income and recently i have settled 1 out of 5 cases

All the transaction done with these people were in cash and i dont have any proof where in i can prove that i have paid any interest to these people

There are 4 cases running on me in court

1.    3.5 Lac
2.    2.5 Lac
3.    1.2 Lac
4.    1.2 Lac

The Cases that I have filed are:-

1.    3 Lac
2.    1.35 Lac
3.    1.5 Lac
4.    1.5 Lac

but these cases were file after the above cases and are about to come in hearing at the end of august.

Can law help me when i am ready to pay the amount and i just need time for that

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     05 August 2015

You may consult with your advocate/s who is handling the case for you. You can seek one or two adjournments but will it help you in any way?

You may ask the court to give you time to make the payment and you can ask your advocate to furnish the case details to the the Complainants to show your bonafide.

But even in that circumstance court will not give too much time for making the payments.

Regards,

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Adv. Sagar R. Jadhav (Proprietor)     05 August 2015

You can admit your case and file consent terms in court and borrow some time through said consent term.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register