cheque bouncing

I have taken 12 lakhs from one person 3 years and 6 months back and given one blank cheque as security.Now he has presented that cheque in my account and it got bounced.can he file case against me in IPC 138 / 142.will law of limitation will not prevent it
Advocate , Hyderabad

If on Cheque, You did not mention any date, Now he added that date as "Now", then limitation starts from "Now". 

even if he has information that, he given money and you received it, sufficient cause for civil and criminal suit.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x