Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahabir (Manager)     15 March 2016

Cheque bounced - drawer frozed a/c - sec 201 cr.pc

Hello

we received a 5 days post-dated cheque of Rs.12 Lac against our dues of an ongoing work order on behalf of Bank's Contractor. Meanwhile the party frozen his account or might be he gave the cheque from his frozen a/c. The cheque was dishonored by Bank twice - once with remark ' A/c frozen by A/c Holder' and next day ' A/c Blocked - A/c Frozen. Admitedly Party had deliberate intension to bounce the Cheque & more than 138 NI Act (420 & others in IPC). On our follow-ups & notices Party has admitted that he got the cheque bounced & creats some cooked story. We completed all pre-requisit formalities for the Complain Case, but party is confident enough to harrass us for procedural delays in complain case. 

One of my legal adviser suggested to file the Complain case directly in court of CJM to refer the complain directly to Police station for FIR & cognigence (perhaps u/s 201 Cr.PC or other) & convert the complain case as Police Case. How far this is physible & any authority to support my case? I shall be thankfull for the guidance.

Mahabir

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register