Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAVI KIRAN MANDAVA   11 August 2015

Cheque bounced by vehicle financier

sir, 

i have taken car loan on 15/02/2014 amount of rupees 35,000/- and given him 12 cheques for security purpose. my vehicle is tata indicab taxi. when i took finance on car the financier has taken the vehicle papers for the purpose of registration with hypothication , and he have cut the amount of 4500rs for registrating and 2000rs for documentation,,after one week he gave me registration papers but not permit paper ,, for taxi vehicle permit is compulsory to use as taxi,, when i asked about permit he used to say that first pay the emi amount ant take permit , i have paid one emi and asked then also he refused , everyday i have gone to finance office and asked but he harrased me and dint give papers for four months ,now i have paid 10emi's i have balance of two emi's, each emi is 3400/- , now my vehicle is breakdown thats why i could not pay ,i have told to financier that vehicle is breakdown but he dint listen to me and blackmailed me that he will seize vehicle , when i have paid emi also he dint give me receipt and gave me a white paper with finance stamp for four emis,after that i have paid five emi's as on sbi online banking,, now i got legal notice that i have took hand loan from that person(financier) of amount 80,000/- , he had bounced my cheque which i have given for security purpose for car finance, i have not written date,amount and his name on it.he had taken empty cheques with my signature , now he had misused my cheque and creating problem to me , so any of the advocate sir help me suggestion how to solve my problem,,

Learning

1 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     11 August 2015

Cheques given as security for car loan,misused by the financier.He cannot club both of them even if the hand loan does not exist in reality.it is maintainable only if the cheque is substantiated by additional documents. Better engage a good lawyer in UR place.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register