LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (manager)     17 October 2014

Cheque bounce , hyderabad , ameerpet

Hi i have have bounced cheque for 750000, in ameerpet bank. i would like to file case against . May be iot is to be filed in NAMPALLY court jurisdiction. please send me mail or contact me who can do it at reasonable terms. young lawyer are preferable as i would lioke to keep my cost low. 

Learning

4 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     17 October 2014

Dear Querist , the jurisdiction of the complaint under 138 NIA will be of drawers bank i.e. who issued the cheque and nearest branch of the drawers bank.find attachment enlosed

Attached File : 106757515 138 land mark judgement.pdf downloaded: 111 times

Srinivas (manager)     17 October 2014

thanks for reply drawers bank is located in ameerper hyderabad and i assume it comes under NAMPALLY COURT JURISDICTION IN HYDERABAD

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     17 October 2014

after filing the case in Nampally the case will be transfered to Erramanzil courts

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 October 2014

Clearing all controversy, the Supreme Court ruled that the jurisdiction of such cases have to be the location where the cheque bounced, meaning the bank of the person, who issued the cheque and not the bank location of the complainant

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register