LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prathyusha Golla   09 January 2021

Cheque Bounce - High important

Hello Experts,

We have given an X amount to a burrower who is an employee. When he denied to pay back us he have filed a sue in court. then our lawyer asked our account details which we provided him. Now it's been almost 3 years I mean as per our lawyer statement 6 months back monthly cutting from employee also stopped as it reached max payback amount but when ever we are approaching our lawyer he is saying that amount is in treasury.

how many months does it takes to credit into my account or how can chk whether amount really deducted from lender account or not.

it will be very useful if someone can help as we need to repay some amount to others.

thanks in advance.


 5 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     09 January 2021

CONTACT your Lawyer for the needful.  Go to the Court and inquire.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Prathyusha Golla   09 January 2021

My lawyer is not responding expert and if I go to court whom should I meet?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 January 2021

Who is the employer.  If it is a public authority, seek such information under RTI Act and enclose copy of that order which states the recovery.  As the amount is in treasury it is presumed that the employer is a Government and you are entitled to seek such deductions made from his salary as the amount was recovered on your case.

1 Like

Prathyusha Golla   13 January 2021

Thanks for the response, can we directly approach the court for the amount

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 January 2021

First, find out from the Authority as to outstanding amount and reasons for disobeying court orders by not sending the amounts. At least make an attempt and finally if all these efforts fail then you can ask your advocate to inform to court as it amounts to contempt and also misappropriation.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register