Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raunak (senior)     02 December 2014

Cheque bounce - case filed - how to defend

Hi All,

Date: 02-Dec-2014

Please read the post and give your valuable suggessions which is needed most at this moment.

My Father in law who was having a sound Business in Delhi got Bankrupt 1.5 years back and left his business and Delhi and returned back to Bihar.

While he was doing a Business he had taken a 3 lacs of loan from a person by giving him blank signed cheque. The person has filed a case U/S 138 for fraud 420 in Tis Hazari court Delhi in May 2014.

In Bihar, he had taken a mortgage (over Home) loan on behlaf of his wife (loan amount 3.5 lac and EMI 7500) 6 months back, from which he started a Business and getting income of not more than 10000-12000. He has not any other property and income.

Worst situation are that

- He didn't appear in the court on 1st summon.

- His 2nd summon is for 03-Dec-2014 that is tomorrow. He is on his way to Delhi. Will Reach tonight. He has not hired any lawer yet (due to lack of money).

I am also not in a position to help him financially.

I talked with some lawyer but they are charging around 25000/- for 1st appearance which we are unable to give.

Can anyone, please, suggest what to do in this situation as I am completely hopeless.

Thanks,

Raunak

Learning

3 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     03 December 2014

Mr Raunak

I operate from Chamber no V-13, Lawyers Chambers, Tis Hazari Courts. My mobile number is 9999931153.

You can call me in case you need help tomorrow as I would be there at Tis Hazari tomorrow itself.

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     22 February 2015

What is the current situation of the case.

saherin khan   23 December 2019

Dear Sir, in such circumstances, feel free to contact the experts at Taxolawgy.com. They have multiple lawyers for cheque bounce cases, there are also no consultation charges as well. It is an initiative taken by the CA Farooq Haque (a leading faculty in CA Coachings nationally) to assist those in need with legal and financial solutions.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register