LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sonusampatrao (builder)     23 February 2016

Cheque bounce case

me and my wife retired from one partnership firm(patna , bihar ) in exchange of 21 PDC cheques of amount 62 lakh .but two other continouing partners are not cleaing my cheques and not coming to 138 criminal case in pune court . the partnership business is runing very good . now my question is on civil case which i want to put in patna court on that partnership firm for recovery of money but civil cases will run for many years. so can i get court order to close that partnership firm shop on which they are earning losts of money by saying that this firm cheated us and this partnership firm from which we retired and not recived single rupees ???

if i can close that shop i hope that they will pay my money so is it possible to first stop that shop from running and recover my money in court process ????

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     24 February 2016

Sir, Better issue a legal notice saying whatever u wish to say by way of legal notice .... Then take any further steps. Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register