LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TANMOY (director)     16 August 2010

CHEQUE BOUNCE and FORGERY IN SIGNATURE

Hi, A case is filed against me under sec 138 N.I. act and I have filed a case against the complainant Under 465/467/471 IPC r/w 120B.

There is a Supreme Court judgment that in such a case magistrate should conduct trials at the same time, evidence should be taken also at the same time but two different orders will be passed.

Can anybody send me the citation or alternatively an other helpful citation for the purpose? thanks in advance

Learning

8 Replies

SANJAY GUPTA (Advocate)     17 August 2010

Tanmoy there is judgement of supreme court that a case and counter case can face trial subsequently but the judgement of both the cases hs to be pronounce on the same day.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     17 August 2010

What are the pleadings , just you have put no sections is not enough. The otherside has right to demolish your story if it does not stand the scrutiny of law.

yogesh bawiskar (advocate)     27 August 2010

you  want ,said case be decided simultaneously with this case in order to avoid conflict of decision. in support you refered this authority------ Ramanand s/o Shrikrushana Sharma Vs Kailashnath S/o Ramraj Tripathi and another----2007(1) Mh.L.J.,359.       Adv. yogesh s. Bawiskar .      from--Bhusawal, Dist-Jalgaon, State-- Mahashatra. mobil no.----9850194172

Sunil (Manager)     21 November 2010

Tanmoy,

Before filing a case against the complainant Under 465/467/471 IPC r/w 120B, did you do a police complaint, or did you file this case after a case under 138 was filed against you?  Do you have a template for such a police complaint if you went that route.

lakshminarayana prathypaty (Techno Legal Politician)     04 March 2011

SIR, the complaintant advocate said in the notice that a cheque 1,50,000 was issued to his clint but cheque was a blank singhd

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     04 March 2011

Questioner has changed , whether same problem.

lakshminarayana prathypaty (Techno Legal Politician)     05 March 2011

thank you sir

lakshminarayana prathypaty (Techno Legal Politician)     05 March 2011

issued notice on 16-2-2005 ,reached the accused on 20-2-2005, suppose to reach on 18-2-2005, ni act

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register