LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sai krishna   07 February 2020

Cheque bounce

HI, I got cheated by my friend in a  start-up business, myself took a personal loan of 15 lakhs and transferred money to his account and another 15 lakhs paid to vendors and some of the money to my friend , by mutual friendship relation I did everything, at the time of business opening he ignored me completely and he was not bothered about me or my money, after so much of arguments and discussions he had given me 15 lakh cheques x 2, which got bounced and he is not attended to the court not even once, later court issues arrest warrant this is thrid month the warranty issued, the police people are not able to find him, his mobile number is active, in wats up he is seeing my messages but no reply. he is a director in seven companies. I don't know what to do and whom to ask, my lawyer is telling the police has to see this. kindly anyone suggests to me what actions I need to take, from 2017 the issue is going.   can one take my case and solve it, 

Learning

10 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     07 February 2020

Bring all these facts to the knowledge of the concerned court which has issued arrest warrants against the accused so that he may get the NBW effected through higher police officials. It seems that local police personnel are protecting the accused under the garb of his money power.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 February 2020

No one can solve your issue through on line guidance and when an efficient advocate is handling the case, he knew the facts more and  he can only guide you on the present status with further remedy.

(Guest)

Dear sir,

Ask the court to execute fresh NBWs and file a Memo to srerve the same on him by whatspp,email, SMS as well,

Also take help of concerned court constable and peruse the matter.

Also file a petition before court seeking 20% of interim compensation.

Regards

Balachander Reddy

Advocate

Hyderabad

(Guest)

Dear sir,

Ask the court to execute fresh NBWs and file a Memo to srerve the same on him by whatspp,email, SMS as well,

Regards

Balachander Reddy

Advocate

Hyderabad

(Guest)

Dear sir,

Regards

Balachander Reddy

Advocate

Hyderabad

(Guest)

Dear sir,

Regards

Balachander Reddy

Advocate

Hyderabad

Gopi Choukse   08 February 2020

Sir help me

sai krishna   09 February 2020

Thank you so much, sir, for the reply. 

Can we file a case on his companies where he was director and shareholder? 

sai krishna   09 February 2020

Thank you so much for replying to me. 

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     09 February 2020

No, You can;t file any suit against the company wherein he was ast serving as there is no claim against that comapny.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register