LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saherin khan   06 December 2019

Cheque bounce

How do I file a case on cheque bounce?


 3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     06 December 2019

hire a local advocate
1 Like

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     06 December 2019

you need to give a notice of dishonoured cheque to the person on account of insufficient funds or on if the amount of cheque exceeds the amount arranged to be paid from that account or due to stop payment.
to initiate legal proceedings you have to serve the notice within 30 days of receiving the information of bounce cheque from the bank and send a Regd AD legal notice, wait for 15 days if money not received then you can file case under sec 138.
2 Like

P RaviShankar-cell-8939332195 (Advocate )     06 December 2019

kindly follow Adv Vinay mathur's guide as shown above. His advice is perfect. Do not waste time in issuing legal notice once you get dishonor memo from your bank....thanks and regards...Adv
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register