Cheque bounce

Dear Sir,

I am working in Bangalore. My office, Office boy for emergency purpose took from me Rs 50000 cash, I collected two cheque for 25000 each, But that person mobile no was not reachable. Cheque also bounced. As i am a middle class person 50000 is too big money for me. Can you please guide me what i should do next?

legal advisor

have you got any proof to establish the office boy liability to pay rs50000 to you. if so you can send a legal notice along with the cheque return memo issued by the bank demanding him to settle the amount within 15 days of recieving the notice.this notice needs to be sent within thirty days of getting the cheque return memo.if he is not settling the amount then you can file a cheque bounce case u/s 138 nia in the court within whose jurisdiction the bank which dishonoured the cheque is located


I dont have any proof. I have only two 25000 cheque. Is it possible file a case?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x