Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surve (no work)     03 March 2015

Cheque and promissory note amt differ

hi friends,

loan give to a colleuge amounted 3L but for which he has given me a cheque of 2.60L when demanded for the cheque for 40k he gave various vague reasons but have provided with the P. N. of 3L (not notarized ) can i file for 138 on what basis n amount

regards

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 March 2015

138 section for cheque amounts only

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     03 March 2015

Dear, Only on cheque and that too when the cheque is bounced .... Only for cheque amount .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     03 March 2015

Agree with expert to file complaint

anjalibhandari   04 March 2015

Dear s138 NI Act deals with cheque bouncing only. For promissory notes you can file a case under O37 CPC. Anjali Bhandari Adv 9717818148

rajesh (SR MANAGER)     05 March 2015

Dear all,

My case too similar but have given payment in cash n there is no entry pertaining to the transaction in book what will be the outcome should file or not

Respected all

rajesh (SR MANAGER)     05 March 2015

Respected all,

Just for the information i been trying to call anjalibhandari but all vain if reply as "you seems to have dialed a wrong no." also how much time it take to clear all the court procedure.....

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register