LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Kumar Vasudevan ((Confidential))     03 September 2010

Chennai Cyber Cell Team

Some one guided me that Chennai Cyber Police contact addresses are in this address https://www.naavi.org/cl_editorial_04/cyber_Crime_ps.htm. However I have a few queries or clarifications regarding this website address:

1. Cyber police is part of the government. I believe they ought to have a .gov.in domain rather than a .org domain. .ORG is for non-profit organizations.
  2. Even after attaching a benefit of doubt as outlined in (1), when the addresses in the webpage are contacted, baluac@vsnl.net is bouncing off as an illegal alias.
  3. cyberac@rediffmail.com is a FREE Webmail address. How do you trust sending confidential information to a free webmail address?

Can some one clarify? Or if some one could take up this issue and get them sorted out high level at the police or state security level for the benefit of everyone it would be great and a noble service to the society.

I have attached a quick screenshot of the page along with this note for your kind reference.

Learning

2 Replies

Ya_Ta (Software Professional)     03 September 2010

Hi

Send A RTI About Site payment & who is managing site then publish it to media

Enjoy this is india 100 main se 101 baiman phir bhi mera desh  mahan

Ya_Ta (Software Professional)     03 September 2010

Hi

Even you can send an letter asking this info to DGP & send copies to media of that letter rest will be done by media

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More