Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

geeta (none)     10 January 2023

Check bounce case - warrant issued

My check-bounce case has been filed by lawyer and warrant has been issued for the non-complying perpetrator.  Now the lawyer is not willing to pursue it further and I am running out of my budget on this.  How can I go about representing myself while I proceed further, pursuant of getting my money? 




 5 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     11 January 2023

Just appear in the court and follow the case. When you need a lawyer for an argument or to examine witness engage on that time an advocate for that single hearing. 

1 Like

geeta (none)     11 January 2023

Thank you, much appreciate your helpful reply

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     11 January 2023

appear in court on next date and take permission from court to fight your case personally.
1 Like

geeta (none)     12 January 2023

Great, seems easier than I had expected; Thanks!

Amol B Bhosale   12 January 2023

What is the report of "warrant issued", 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register