LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamal Singh (me)     02 August 2010

check bounce

Dear Lawers

i have sui the case against a lady who give me check of 8 lacks and this check has bben bounce ,court have send  three notice to her office address and  in last notice someone mention that she has left this address and now my lawers is tell me that search the permanent adress of that lady but she is living very far from my address and distance is approx 2000km then how can i find the address of her ,please someone suggest me another option si i can countinue my case against her and it is difficult to find her address for me.


 7 Replies


Dear author,

u can request to the Hon'ble court & get the order for publication in paper. Through that publication she would be intimated.For further help and queries u can call me at 9871158578

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     02 August 2010

Address you have to find othewise even if you get  court final orders in your favour what is the use.

M.S.Bhalerao (advocate)     03 August 2010

Your purpose is to rcover your money. When some one is not traceable in cour matters, Publishing summons in leading daily news papers is provided in the law so that the case progresses. You can get the  final ex parte order in your favour.in the mean time and latter on you try to locate the accused. this will save time but ultimate recovery will depend when you are able to catch hold of the accused.

hoa (student)     04 August 2010

I think you could use a detective sevice to find her first.


[url= https://softwareoutsourcing.biz/services/website-design-development.html] Website design [/url]

hoa (student)     04 August 2010

I think you could use a detective sevice to find her first.



DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     04 August 2010

Unless you locate the accused , no use of any order or judgment of the court.

sanjay kumar (BE/ LLM in Corporate Laws)     04 August 2010

One way could be that find a Lawyer from her city who can trace her down. The citywise Lawyers list is available on the Net.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register