FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nagireddy sailu   04 September 2018


one of my friend borrowed money from me and he given blank check with sign (icici bank) for security purpose now thing is he is not giving my money back two years over in that check date is not mentioned but some one said in that check there is no bar code it was old one so I was unaware of that now Can I deposit it or can I file cheating case on him pls help me some one


 2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 September 2018

You have given  along rope.

Take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, and find a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law e.g; Criminal/Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/personal laws, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, and your counsel can advise you after examining all docs, evidences on record ..

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL civil courts, HC, SC…


Preferably proceed under expert advise of a very able LOCAL counsel..

1 Like

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     09 September 2018

Deposit with true dues amount on it. If it bounces come back for further help.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query