LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Joy Moulik   23 September 2018

Cheating of My Money By My Advocate - Mita Banerjee

One of my lawyer by the name of Mita Banerjee has cheated me . She took Rs 31,000 from me from November 2017 till May 2018 to file two cases . She is yet to file any of the case and is now threatening to file a case against me in the Police Station . I have all the proof of all the commitments she had made to me to file cases on the particular dates in the designated courts and later given me false excuses of not filing the cases . Please help me .

Learning

6 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     23 September 2018

You may complain to State Bar Council.

(Guest)

Though complaining to SBC is a option, that will add up to your existing line up of cases which you wanted her to file on behalf of you.  You do one thing.  You send her photo and details which you have to aajtak and post this story on facebook and also upload a video where you narrate this.

Certain lawyers take it for granted that nobody can touch them, hence they do all this type of activity.

Once it is on national news you will get call from bar council of India secretary.  Very tough to find honest advocate. Very tough to get your money back. You can also collect urine and put it in a spray bottle and spray urine on this advocate or hit with hawai chappal in front of everyone.  That is the last best thing you can do.  

Approaching bar council of India will ensure you roam to court till you die.

Joy Moulik   24 September 2018

I do not want to do any illegal activities like spraying urine on her or hitting her with chappal . I want to pursue the issue legally even if it ensures roaming around in the court till my death . I want help from genuinely honest lawyers . I live in Kolkata . If anybody is interested to take up my case for a reasonable fee he or she may contact me through this forum .

(Guest)

you might find some advocate who might sincerly fight your other cases. But I doubt you will find some advocate to fight your case against corrupt and dishonest advocate in court or at the bar council of India as nobody will go against their own colleague, that is point 1.  Point 2 is to whom you address your primary complaint against the advocated who cheated you by not filing cases will also be a similar one, its a bunch of thieves and crooks.  So chances are that the advocate will be let off with a warning not to repeat the same and to file the cases, eventually she will file cases but yuo would have lost trust in this advocate.  For this much to happen it might take 6 years.
Instead of that slap that advocate I said.  There is nothing illegal about it.  

Nobody will contact you asking to take up your cases.  You should go to local court complex, research and find some advocate  who can file cases which your present lawyer did not file.

You are saying all advocates are " bunch of thieves and crooks " . If that is true then what is the use of hiring a advocate to file my cases ? He or she will also cheat me . According to you it is better to keep quiet , sit in my home and bear all the criminal activities against me and other people and never go to the court and police station !

Slapping a person is a crime under section 323 IPC .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register