Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cheating in love

Page no : 2

srilakshmi (sr.structural engineer)     27 June 2011

yes, u can use it...  actually it will be more meaningfull... if you say it in this manner "The fundamental glue that holds any relationship together is ......... TRUST".

THANKS

AMIT KUMAR DAS (Asst.)     17 March 2013

I have been in a relatioship for last 6 years. I have kept all promises that I have made. But now my girlfriend is forced by her parents and saying she will marry the person her parents want. Now I want to convince them by visiting their home. What are legal issues that they may create on me. Secondly can I do anything legally for cheating relationship. Kindly answer I cannot loose her.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     22 March 2013

Dear Amit,

It is better if you will convinece  your beloved else you required solid proofs and even at last you may not get the girl.

Good luck.

Shrilakshmi.

Dear Shrilakshmi, it is better to leave this relationship and first proceed for divorce then found a gud man in your life as a husband else you will again do this mistake and will be in same position then you will not only loose your whole life in different hands but also loose  your self confidence and your child will also did not respect you and you will become a thing of use and throw. So plz choose right way and truthful for your one husband.

Gud luck

adv.kamal.grover at gmail

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register