LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Cheating in love

I had already posted my question in this page.

Looking for a better resolution. I am already divorced & after that got a proposal& in relationship . He just used me & now denies to marry me. Is there any law / procedure to stop him from getting married or some way to stop him to proceed in any?


 4 Replies


If you have physical relation with him you can file case under section 376 ipc....If not just think you are saved...and just move on

2 Like

Vicky (Engg)     31 January 2016

what do you mean by marriage?


Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     31 January 2016

Why marriage again. safe s*xual agreement is enough in my opinion.

1 Like

fighter (Software professional)     03 February 2016

पहले  मजा  कर  लिया  आपने  अब कोई  क्यों  शादी  करेगा...आपको  सोचना  चाहिए  था शास्त्रों  मैं लिखा  है की  शादी  से  पहले  सेक्स  वर्जित  है ....कोई  भी  धर्म  की  बात  कर  लीजिये....पाप  आपने  भी  किया धर्म  के  हिसाब  से ,,,,अब  कृपया क़ानून  का  दुरूपयोग  ना  करें...हार  आपकी  ही  होगी......कोई  नया  व्यक्ति  ढूदें  शादी  केरके लुत्फ़  उठायें.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query