LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr Ramesh Yadav   18 February 2023

Cheating Government of Maharashtra by making forge document

A person is cheating Government of Maharashtra ( Slum redevelopment authority) by making and submitting forge documents to the authority.
Aa a civilian, Can I do Police Complain against him to register FIR under Cheating and Forgery.
I have to file case in court.

Please suggest.


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 February 2023

You can give a complaint to the vigilance police as well as district crime branch with evidence against the person who is indulging in such anti activities.

You can file a PIL before high court on the basis of public interest involved in this matter. 

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     18 February 2023

File a police complaint.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 February 2023


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register