FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj   05 January 2018

Cheating case

My wife died and I married a divorcee girl.  Before marraige, girl parents said they have obtained divorce.  When I asked the xerox of divorce order, they never gave.  Girl's father received 1 Lacs from me to pay his outstanding dues.  Due to misunderstanding, second wife is living  seperately for the past two years.  Later I learnt that she never got divorce from her earlier marriage.  

Can I file cheating case against girl for marrying me without getting divorce decree?


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 January 2018

Whoever, having a husband or wife living, marries in any case in which such marriage is void by reason of its taking place during the life of such husband or wife, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttttion for a term which may extend to seven years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query