LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bharat Raj (Self Employed)     15 April 2016

Cheating by seller

Seller (Real Estate company MD) made an agreement of sale in my name, the agreement of sale time is of 90 for sale deed execution. Even after paying the full amount and multiple follow ups the within the 90 days he lied and just post poned it saying i am out of station and will do it after coming back. Now he is saying that he sold it some other person and saying that he will return the amount after 5 months.

This is complete cheating sir, Please help me with the remedy. We have original agreement and amount paid receipts with us.

Learning

5 Replies

Bharat Raj (Self Employed)     15 April 2016

I am from Telangana state

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 April 2016

The only remedy is filing for specific perforamance suit.

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     16 April 2016

If you have confirmation that after executing the agreement with you and accepting the money towards the consideration, and actually dealing with some other person for the same property, you can file a criminal complaint aginst him for cheating, criminal breach of trust and Breach of contract. And also a suit for specific performance. 

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     16 April 2016

Your case is a good case Under Specific performance Act and under Consumer Protection Act both. I would suggest you should go for Consumer  Court for less expenses and speedy trial with considerable amount of damages in your favour.

(Guest)
Hello,Bharath Raj,,is there any Time,limt mentioned in,Agreement of,sale.U need,not worry u ca file,a,criminal,case u/s 420,,simultaneously u can,also file,a,Suit for Secific Performance,Cancellation of Sale,deed,made.if any.after ur Agremnt of sale.Justice will be,done,chances are more to u.if u need further legal assistnce,my senior,shall provide u legal service.But do take,necessry action,at an,ealiesst...Bcoz Time,is most crucial in,such,case.. U can,contact us at:: juristybcreddy@gmail.com Thank u....#BALACHANDER REDDY,ADVOCATE.#

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register