LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravikanth (student)     19 November 2013

Cheating by real estate

my parents have purchased a plot from a real estate developer in the year 2009,later oon we have realized that its a fake or banzar land. inspite of contacting the real estate person he promised that he would return the money, now the person who registered the land was absconding and not traceble. we are really worried as my parents are very older to proceed for any action,even the ploce peple have refused to accept the complaint as it is a civil case. the concerned sub register had registered the land by putting another survey no. i request the experts to please suggest any way to takle. please help..


 4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 November 2013

meet a lawyer with documents

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 November 2013

It is a clear cut case of cheating, punishable under criminal laws, if the police are refusing to register the complaint, approach the higher police officials including the District Superintendent of Police/City Commissioner of Police with your grievances and copy of the complaint, your problem will be duly addressed.

ravikanth (student)     20 November 2013

under which section of criminal procedure code we can approach,give me the necessary points so that we proceed a head

ABDUL RAZIQUE (Advocate)     20 November 2013

Dear Ravikanth

It is not necessary to know the section, necessary for u to take a legal shelter and consult Local Lawyer for proceed the matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query