Cheating by cmj university and councellor

Dear Sir,

I subramanya got enrolled in to CMJ university, Shillong  in the year 2011 for Doctoral Studies. After 3-yrs of hard work , Due to irregularities of the universities , Governor ordered for the close down. Now the university is not functioning. Supreme court has left it for the state to decide the future of the student. How the meghalaya state , UGC, or the university can compensate for the loss. In-spite of Lot of RTI , I have not got the right reply. from the state. Since this is in the High court of Meghalaya. I am bit confused and tensed about the future. As this is criminal case against the Founder of University, How the student are going to get justice. Please advise. ...

I have also paid the charges to the councillor  of the university who stays away from the shillong periodically as his fees to facilitate the process during the research;  such as: Submission of our progress report , Conveyance charge....etc. How can i take action against this councillor for cheating the students? Please advise, as lot of money was invested on the quality research. I would also like to bring to ur notice that , all the proceedings was followed as per UGC rules. I would be eagerely waiting for ur reply...

Thank You, subramanya




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x