Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VIJAY (MR)     12 February 2013

Cheating after marriage...

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Vijay and wife name is seem. We deeply love each other and we can't live without eachother.  We are together from childehood to till marriage. We married on on 12/06/2012.

My wife seems basically belong to USA and she has green card. Few monthos ago she came to indai and due to our childhood deep love we got married as per the HIndu Marriage ACT. I have all the legal proof and documentation. She live with me for 3 months at my home but after three months she told me that she wants to go USA for renewing VISA.  I had invested all my money + my father PF for her shoping and ticket since me and my family lover her lot.

I didn't know what happned but after one month i got call from her and she told me that she want divorce from me. Her family totaly brainedwashed her mind. Even i can't imagin that she would tell me about the divorce.  Now me and my family totally shocked and I don't know what to do ? Even i am also thinking about ending my life but due to my family I can't do it..

She totally cheated with me as well as my family but I love her lot and I want  her to come back India. I have also seen her profile on matrimoney site for doing another marriage in USA.

I highly thankful to all, if you guide me,

Please help me

VIJAY

Learning

7 Replies

sriram kartik (Advocate)     12 February 2013

Mr Vijay

1. Can you wait till 12.06.2013 so that you can apply for the divorce from her and you can file the suit for recovery of money if you spent the said money which you can show in accounts i.e., bank accounts

2. You ask her that she is willing to join you are not other wise file and cheating case against her and her family members in the conderned police station

(Guest)
If you love her...file RCR. And try to get the decree in your favor. Collect all proofs and equip yourself to fight for 498a and DVC. Drag the RCR..her true colours will flassh soon. Love and all that keep it aside...where there is love there is also disappointment and cheating. She doesnt deserve your love. Dont make youself so cheap by loving such selfish and heartless person. Love your family and love yourself. One day she will realize her mistakes and repend. She will never find a loving person like you in her whole life.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     12 February 2013

Vijay,

If she had gone to level of posting in matrimonial site, just better leave her. There are crores of better woman in this conutry and find a one. Life is bigger than this cruel ( Sorry, love is when two minds deeply love each other). If you want to screw her, PM me.

Mani

(Guest)
Just to give your love a benefit of doubt. Check if the ad was given before your marriage or after. She will have to proove grounds for divorce and if you contest she will never get it that easily. So dont worry and dont bow infront of her. You have done enough till now. Dont get emotional over this whole episode.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : VIJAY

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Vijay and wife name is seem. We deeply love each other and we can't live without eachother.  We are together from childehood to till marriage. We married on on 12/06/2012.

My wife seems basically belong to USA and she has green card. Few monthos ago she came to indai and due to our childhood deep love we got married as per the HIndu Marriage ACT. I have all the legal proof and documentation. She live with me for 3 months at my home but after three months she told me that she wants to go USA for renewing VISA.  I had invested all my money + my father PF for her shoping and ticket since me and my family lover her lot.

I didn't know what happned but after one month i got call from her and she told me that she want divorce from me. Her family totaly brainedwashed her mind. Even i can't imagin that she would tell me about the divorce.  Now me and my family totally shocked and I don't know what to do ? Even i am also thinking about ending my life but due to my family I can't do it..

She totally cheated with me as well as my family but I love her lot and I want  her to come back India. I have also seen her profile on matrimoney site for doing another marriage in USA.

I highly thankful to all, if you guide me,

Please help me

VIJAY

Take screenshot of that profile that she has posted on that matrimonial site.

Contact site owner for authenticity, download photographs etc.

Contact a shrewd lawyer.

Put cheating case on your wife, and I really cant figure out the love part.

Prateep (Lawyer)     12 February 2013

DEAR MR. VIJAY,

TAKE A PRINT OUT OF HER PROFILE FROM THE MATRIMONIAL SITE IF SHE HAS POSTED IT AFTER YOUR MARRIAGE, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO PROVE HER CHEATING.

REGARDS.

P.B.

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     21 February 2013

if the profile on matrimonial site for marriage is posted after marrying you, then definitely she has cheated you. file a case u/s 420 alongwith the petition for RCR

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register