Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surendra   21 March 2016

Cheating

Hello

Country Vacations have not kept their words which they have given me in writing and in SMS and plus created trouble and made it a big issue by involving the police, I want to file a case of cheating, mental harassment and disturbance, trauma, loss of money, business, time, energy and not keeping their words

Learning

9 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     21 March 2016

What is your question?

Surendra   21 March 2016

Where can I file this cheating case against Country Vacations

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     21 March 2016

clearly mention your incedent

Surendra   21 March 2016

The company in writing promised me 6 nights and seven days and also in SMS

All this happened with me ......
1. Calls and 4 SMS'es(see file ......1.png, 2.png, 3.png, 4.png).......received on 1st and 2nd March

2. Holiday voucher(see file scan0002.jpg)........got on 2nd March

3. March 2, 3 and half day of 4th March follow ups as per their words

4. Shouting at their office which they started...4th March..the company staff involved the police 

5. NC(see file scan0003.jpg)........4th March

6. Fine receipt(see file 20160311_151542.png)........4th March

7. Wrote emails and made calls to their different offices to let them know about the issue, also got calls.....5 to 11 March

8. 12th March half day at their Kandivali office with the intention to hand the final letter(did not give the letter), Sneha from       this  office took the dates for my booking, name of the property and my holiday voucher number

9. 3 SMS'es(see file named screenshots)........12th March

10. 12th March evening at their Ghatkopar and Vikhroli office to give the letter..they did not accept

11. Voice clip....12

12. Letter to country vacations(see pdf file) send by email on 13th March and by registered post A.D on 14th March

13. 14th March call from Hyderabad office ..they told me that they will help

Surendra   11 April 2016

Country Vacations called me and also sms'ed me telling me that if I attend their presentation I will get three gifts absolutely free, so I went at the place where I was told to go, I got the absolutely free dental check up voucher, plus the absolutely free bowl set but the third absolutely free gift of 6 nights and 7 days of accommodation I was denied eventually after 2 days of follow-ups and plus the company called the police and gave them the false information that I shouted and yelled in their office but the truth is that it was the company who started that shouting and yelling at me because of the follow-ups that I was doing. We both paid fine of rupees 1200 each for creating disturbance at public place. After this I send emails and made calls to their different office to let everybody know about the situation I was put in, I got calls and emails too but nothing happened. I then send them my last and final communication in the form of letter via email and registered post A.D mentioning to clear up the issue and give me my booking plus the damages for trauma, harrassment, mental disturbance and agony for the total of 73700, they got my letter but still no reply

Attached File :
  • downloaded: 65 times
  • Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 April 2016

did you pay anything to them.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 April 2016

repeated https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Cheating-135630.asp#.VxHYkTFMzwo

Surendra   16 April 2016

No I have not paid anything to them

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 April 2016

No case made out. You are not cheated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register