Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj Singh (girlfriend cheated)     19 March 2014

Cheated girlfriend

Dear sir

mera name neeraj singh meri age 22 hai. mujhe 2012 jan me eak ladki me parpose kiya or mujh se shaddi krne ka wada kiya but mene usse manna kiya or uss ki complain teacher se ki teacher ne usse daata but o na manni or mere pichhe padi rahi one month bad mene uss se friendship kr li fir uss ne mujhe physical relation ke liya  force kiya. mene usse manna ki but o nahi manni or hum dono ke bichh 2 yr me 10 bar physical relation hua fir o meri famliy se mili or aapni famliy se milaya. ab o mujhe chhod ke kishi or ke sath rah rahi hai. mujhe uss ke upar 420 ka case krna hai please help me procedure ky hai tell me.

thank you 

Learning

7 Replies

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     19 March 2014

Dear Neeraj, you can file the suit u/s 420 IPC. This section is for the cheating committed with deceitful means. But I think that it woul be better to forget that girl and live your life because she can create new complications for you. Dhe can file the case against as ouraging the modesty or like this. Further your discretion is needed here. Thabk you.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     19 March 2014

To constitute cheating, there must be some concrete incident to be happened i.e. engagement, mini party etc.  In your case there is nothing happened. So, it is very difficult to prove the case.  In the first instance you have deserted her.  Now when she went with some body why do you worry.  There should be some justice.  She might have suffered mental torture at the first instance i.e. when you have deserted her. Now when your turn comes you cannot tolerate.  Anyway you have enjoyed a lot with her.  Now try to forget her, or if possible convince all the people herself, her fiancé, her parents to the marriage with her.

Gagandeep Goel (Advocate)     20 March 2014

Hello There

For the offence of cheating the delivery of the property and mala-fide intent from the begining of the act are necessary and both of the acts are missing and hence the complaint under cheating is not made out.

Yes, you can file a case for Criminal breach of trust under section 406 IPC.

Regards

Gagandeep Goel

0987 220 6969

srk (Service)     20 March 2014

Neeraj Bhai, 

when is she trying to get away why to do you want to stop her, if she is not loyal right now, how can she be loyal after wedding, im not an advocate, i am just suggesting with my experience, forget her and move on with your life, if she cannot get along with the new boyfriend she might want to come back to you.

do not go for any case, it might take years to get it resolved, if she owes you any money or gifts, if they are not too expensive leave them else you can ask her and come to a settlement, if you really want to save a man(her new boyfriend) let me know what happened. 

Even if you file a case, always the courts favor the women. you will be just going around the court and with this case still pending you any other girl will think twice to marry you.

Peaceout Brother

srk (Service)     20 March 2014

Neeraj Bhai, 

when is she trying to get away why to do you want to stop her, if she is not loyal right now, how can she be loyal after wedding, im not an advocate, i am just suggesting with my experience, forget her and move on with your life, if she cannot get along with the new boyfriend she might want to come back to you.

do not go for any case, it might take years to get it resolved, if she owes you any money or gifts, if they are not too expensive leave them else you can ask her and come to a settlement, if you really want to save a man(her new boyfriend) let me know what happened. 

Even if you file a case, always the courts favor the women. you will be just going around the court and with this case still pending you any other girl will think twice to marry you.

Peaceout Brother

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 March 2014

You cannot hold anyone for ever who wants to leave you at once.  Instead of going behind avenging her, just forget everything as a bad dream and start your life afresh by concentrating on you future and career.

Neeraj Singh (girlfriend cheated)     21 March 2014

dear sir sir 

me kabhi bhi uss ke pass nahi gaya uss ki age mujh se 2 yr jada hai uss ne mujhe physical relation ke liye kaha or fir shaddi ka wada bhi kiya hum logo ke bichh 10 time physical relation bane hai mene kabhi bhi usse ye sab krne ko nahi ka me bahot sidhe sadhe ghar se hu mujhe dar hai kahi o ladki mujhe s*xual harassment ke case me na fasha de me to usse shaddi krne ke liye bhi ready hu usse ne mujhe gift diya card diya or kish hotel me rukna hai uss ka no. bhi diya mene to koyi bhi galat action nahi liya fir easha kiyu. please tell me sir

Thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register