LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lucky (student)     22 February 2014

Cheated cheated cheated

she was a married girl. but hiding her marital status , proposed me.  when i tried to reject her she convinced me to have just physical relation with her. after having s*x with me , she started threatening me to marry her.
latter i came to know that she was married and her husband now wants divorce from her after knowing that she had s*x with me. i have never loved her and now i have a girlfriend. but that girl after getting her divorce now is forcing me to marry her. she is pressurizing me and still threatening me saying she will file a case against me or will do suicide and leave a note against me.
plz dear respected great lawyers of India. suggest me something. i am unable to handle this pressure . i cant marry that b*tch. i want to live with the girl i love the most. suggest me. quickly. please please

Learning

13 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     22 February 2014

Hey boss how was your genitals when you had s*x with her even despite knowing that she is married and cheating her husband. Now that she is so much inspired by your f**king skills that she is hell bent not to leave you legally. Now one complaint from her is more than sufficient to nail you the last nail in the coffin. She say that you promised that you will marry her and thats the reason why she has taken divorce ftom her husband. These are cons to this case. But the pros are; Be happy that you came to know her skills of cheating even b4 marriage, then imagine you are saved from all false cases. If you are quite sure that you weren't aware of the fact that she was married before gather proofs and record her threats and file a case in police station for harassment. Now you just see for 5 minutes pleasure uou have struggle the entire life.

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     22 February 2014

you have to move divorce, as she is forcing you to marry. your status falls under live in relations! 

YOU SHD HAVE BEEN SINCERE TO YOUR SELF HOW CAN YOU HAVE SEX WITH A LADY WITHOUT REALLY MARRYING HER BUT YOU DID AND THUS CREATED A 'LIVE IN RELATIONS' RELATIONSHIP, TO EXTRICATE YOU HAD SEX WITH HER BUT NOW YOU WANT TO DIVORCE IS HE STATUS. BETTER OPT THIS AND PAY HER COMPENSATION AS PER FAMILY COURT ORDER AND THUS RETRIEVE YOURSELF! 

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     22 February 2014

Living in relationshis and divorce Dr Bakakrishnan! Are you joking? Please read the thread correctly and give your opinion

lucky (student)     22 February 2014

yes i was a great fool and dumbass. made d most blunder. a huge mistake by believing her. i had no idea of her marriage . i got to know about it only after having s*x with that b*tch. what can i do now? or suicide is the only thing left for me to rest in peace? 

great india (manager)     22 February 2014

Just chillax. Tell her to do whatever she want to. You can file a n.c. at local p.s. of her suicidal tendencies but also of her threats to you. She persuading you to live in adultery. She should have divorced her husband instead of cheating him. That needs to be punished.

Kanchumati Subbarao (Consulting)     22 February 2014

Don't worry Mr Lucky. she cannot do any thything as she is allready a divorcee. she donot have husband  even  to file a  adultery case  on you now.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     22 February 2014

till the time the lady is married, she can NOT get into live-in relationship with any other man.

Adultry - only her first husband would have been the Aggreived party to file this case. So no need to fear.

as far as her threats are concerned, i dont think that the author can leave behind any evidences of the illicit physical relations.

so why to fear !

however, whatever u have done IS WRONG, Lucky !

prey for her SOON TO BE soul !!

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 February 2014

@author: legally her complaint will not be sustainable because the alleged incidence of intercourse took  place while she was somebody's wife hence hers was an illicit affair with you then, it means  she indulged in extra marital affairs with you knowing it to be an offence in the eyes of not only the society but in the eyes of law too, hence her complaint may not be entertained or will hold good.  As far as her suicide threats, you may lodge a NCR with the local ps about this and obtain an acknowledgment so that even in case she attempts it and leave a note accusing you, this NCR will come as a respite to you.  Better be careful at least in the future in this regard.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     23 February 2014

as far as WIFE is concerned, she CAN NOT be punished for adultry.

adultry is allowed for ladies !!

in fact there should be some sort of reward for them - may be ...

Section 497. Adultery

Whoever has s*xual intercourse with a person who is and whom he knows or has reason to believe to be the wife of another man, without the consent or connivance of that man, such s*xual intercourse not amounting to the offence of rape, is guilty of the offence of adultery, and shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to five years, or with fine, or with both. In such case the wife shall not be punishable as an abettor.

now DONT ask - 

!! how to obtain the consent / connivance of that man !!

fighting back (exec)     23 February 2014

hey lucky,,,,tu kya koi yeh koi bollywood ka movie samja kya?

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     23 February 2014

You committed a serious criminal offense punishable by law.  However, immediately you lodge a diary in the local police station against that lady for criminal intimidation posing threat for committing suicide  if you do not marry her and thus giving you an alert  to  bend you down before her illogical demand .  Go to any local criminal law expert  to prepare a draft of such complaint  following sec..5o3 IPC,.

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     23 February 2014

HOW DO U KNOW SHE IS A DIVORCED WOMAN. EVEN SO YOU CANNOT HAVE ANY FREE SEX  ACTIVITY. 

IF YOU TRY YOU BECOME A CHEATER YOURSELF AND SHE CAN PROCEED ON YOU AS IF YOU PROMISED TO MARRY HER.

U BRANDED HER CHEATER BUT YOU REALLY GOT INTO YOURSELF AS A CHEATER AS PER COURT WHEN COURT LOOKS AT YOU WHEN WOMEN'S ACT IS LOOKED INTO!

BOSS HOW CAN U HAVE A SEX WITH A UNKNOWN WOMAN, AS YOU SAY YOU DO NOT KNOW HER, SO U HAVE SOLIDLY GOT IN . TO GET OUT TAKE HER AS LIVING IN ARRANGEMENT AND BESTOW SOME WEALTH WHICH SHE CAN ACCEPT AS COMPENSATION OR MOVE A DIVORCE SUIT AT YOUR JURISDICTIONAL FAMILY COURT! 

lucky (student)     08 March 2014

she didnt inform me about her marriage. she used me to get divorce from her husband by trapping me in a solid platform . i was a grate fool. and so to say kamina who was full of lust . i am already in shock for commiting this grate unforgivable mistake. i just need to know if there is something i can do to save my life. the threat from her side has stopped. she is not calling me now. i dont know what happened. but somewhere deep in me i am afraid. i am afraid if i can get my life back.
thankx to all of you for helping me in a way or two.
before i finish i would request everybody whoever is reading this or ll get to read it in future.. plz dont ever do any type of such activity which can spoil ur life like mine. for a simple lust and attraction for opposite s*x i dont know whether i can get my previous life back or not. 

God Bless You

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register