Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jaimin (student)     12 November 2013

Cheated by online seller

Hi,

I saw a product "Samsung Galaxy Note " on Ebay and I wanted to purchase. descripttion mentioned number to call before making purchase. When I called them they asked me to deposit money in their SBI account directly. I did that (I know I acted as fool). Ebay is now not liked with this transaction so I can not contact Ebay. I have confirmation mail from him that he has received money for "Samsung Galaxy Note 3"  

Seller sent me phone which is a duplicate phone imported from China directly on my name.

now he is not picking up the phone nor is he replying to my emails. I do not have his address but he is from somewhere in Haryana and I am located in Navi Mumbai.

regards

Jai

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     12 November 2013

Issue legal notice to the Ebay instructing them to send the samsun fone and claim the damages for not rendering better service, other wise you would initiate legal proceedings in consumer forum

kartikeya (lawyer/cyber law consultant/cyber crime investigator)     12 November 2013

talk to Ebay team asap.. they have E-bay gurantee... they will help you in this matter... if they fail to resolve then you can lodge FIR...

Democratic Indian (n/a)     13 November 2013

He has not done payment using the ebay's payment account. He has bypassed ebay system and payed directly into seller's account. Is ebay still legally liable?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register