Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S Santhosh kumar   07 March 2016

Cheated by my gal

hi all,

i was in love with a gal and she loved me too. we did everthything apart from marrying eachother. but now she has left me, around 4 months back she said she talked to her mom about us and she dis agreed for our marrage saying our caste is different and we financially not so good. but before getting into the relationship i had told her everythhign and she was ok too and said all she needs was me. but now all of a sudden she turns back on me. i have an history of mental illness and it become worse during this 4 months. i begged her and then started to scold since i was really depressed and disturbed  i even tired for suicides. now she says i dnt have a good job ,money etc. her marriage was fixed during the same time i.e 4 months. she even started to flurt with his new boy and whenever i asekd she said she dislikes him only for force she accepted. but one day i got really mad and took her phone i was shocked wen saw her messages. she saying like she loves this boy ,but in the mean time i was suffering from peak anxty and ocd problems. everyday we used to blame eachother i alwasy asked y u did this she only suggested to move on. can i file a case against her, like i feeling like killig myself tp that extent i am depressed. and she complains his father i am harrasing her. i pinged his new boy saying everything about us but he too says move on. but i am not able to cope up. now she completely out of communication , she called her father when i said i tell his new boy about us. my health is getting us, even till recently she was sayin yes i will marry u and i will talk again. now nothing, his new boy warns me too wen isay the truth,,,they are powerful ppl but i am not?

can i get help? atleast she must be realized of wat she did to me. plzzz any guidance wud of great help..

Regards

santhosh

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

move on man,,nothing is permanent in this world..just think of your relationship wth her as a one nigh stand...nobody here can help you for what you are in now.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     07 March 2016

What is the issue now forget her and move on, find another suitable and perfect girl for you, come out from the love trauma .

Mukesh sharma (job )     07 March 2016

hi no need to file case coz he leave you so leave this matter here and find some one good who better 

srk (Service)     08 March 2016

Santosh this is India, where women can do almost anything and get out without any issue. If it was the other way around i am sure you would be in jail for cheating a abala nari, if you still go after her she might file harrassment charges, Do you really think you will be happy marrying such a women, 

Move on, live a peacefull life with another women.

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     08 March 2016

Dear santosh,

You can pretty well filea case against this lady under section 420 of the Indian penal code provided you need to prove your case by filing all the messages , emails love letters , photographs etc.

Advocate, High Courts of A.P. & T.S.   

Recipient of BHARAT GAURAV SAMMAN AWARD,2014,

Director, Justice League,

General Secretary,U.C.C ,State of Telangana,

Vice President, Minorities Right Forum,

Member, Advocates International,

National Joint Secretary, Christian Legal Assn. Of India

Indian Ombudsman, U.E. Of Unites states of America,

National Vice president , All Indian Christian's Council,

Email:rajcarey@yahoo.com, justiceleague367@yahoo.com

Ph:+91-9866545086.

(Guest)

We need more people like  

SOLOMON.RAJ

advocate/director 
[ Scorecard : 48] Thank Contributor : 
 Send PM

And more people like  

S Santhosh kumar

[ Scorecard : 24] Thank Contributor :  Send PM

and less people like me and 

TGK REDDI

FARMER 
[ Scorecard : 2321] Thank Contributor : 
 Send PM

srk

Service 
[ Scorecard : 202] Thank Contributor : 
 Send PM

newuser123

engg 
[ Scorecard : 589] Thank Contributor : 
 Send PM

Why u nkow, just to fill pockets of poice, liars and jujs. :-))

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register