LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamlesh Shah (Consultant)     19 September 2016

Cheated by builder, please help

Respected Lawyers, I have booked the Flat in Month Aug-2015. I gave them postdated cheque of Rs. 103,500/- (One Lac Three Thousand Five Hundred). I asked them please confirm before deposit that cheque, but they didn’t. In same week I went there and asked them for booking cancellation of that flat. They took a letter in writing for cancellation and they assured me they will refund my money. But they haven’t. On 3/9/2016 I went their office to follow up for my payment, the Security guard has beaten me and made scratches on my face. I went nearest police station and got arrested that security. After this all incident builder gave me value of Rs.50, 000/- and they Intimidate me this all you gave builder kindness otherwise very difficult to take money from us. i asked them about the calculation they are not giving any answer. Even account is saying talk to sales and sales is saying to talk with Account. They are throwing the task on each other. After Register FIR in Nearest Police station the sub inspector have Charged IPC u/s 323 & 504 on Security and Company. Kindly advice what I do further to take all money from them. Even from their communication gap they deposited my cheque and I am suffering from them.


 5 Replies

r.sathyanarayanan   19 September 2016

Send a legal notice narrating the entire incidents and demand your money.if they are not returning ,then file complaint before consumer forum.
1 Like

Kamlesh Shah (Consultant)     19 September 2016

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

Kamlesh Shah (Consultant)     19 September 2016

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

rajuchowdappa   19 September 2016

Mr. Kamlesh


Better consult an advocate with supportive documents on your issues.


Or else you can contact me to this number 9738465552 for any legal assistant.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 September 2016

Show all dcos on record to your own counsel for a considered opinion.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query