Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik (Software Engineer)     02 June 2012

Cheated by a girl name of love

Dear SIr,

As i deeply loved a girl in a college days itself behalf of 4ys..both are nw working in asoftware comapany.now a days she avoided me.becz of her parents seeing the aliance(both r same cast,same hometown also)..she had s*x with me 2 times at hotel..i have the hotel voucher. she is cheated me...is there any law against is her..

she loved or not?? that i have the proof of e mails and calls behalf of 4yrs.have i approch a human rights or court.????

one tamil flim is there 'Devathaiyai kanden'..belongs to mylife...

give me a suggestion sir..

i want the solutions of cheting girls against the boys....

Learning

13 Replies

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     02 June 2012

Your pain and emotional turmoil apart, if you had done this to her, and if she wanted, by this time you would have been in Jail.

Fight for equality !!  But on a saner front I would say, It is not worth it, if she has no objection to getting married to someone, then obviously She does not love you, it may hurt your ego, but then let it remain limited to that unseen ego only. Dont harm yourself further. There is a long life ahead, and it is always bright !! 

Devesh A. Bhatia (Advocate)     16 June 2012

Focus on something else. Be a bigger man and let her go. Don't make her feel that she made a right choice to leave you for another man with your shallow actions. Rather, be a bigger and taller person and with your stature make her realize that she made a big mistake leaving you. 

No court can help you get her but all you can do is destroy her future life. That is not love but revenge. 

(Guest)

Kartik, 
I am in the same situation. I think we can help each other.
Contact me soon brother.
My email id.   ->  tejasveesaini@gmail.com

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 December 2012

Tejaswee Saini has another thread describing his plans

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Girl-cheated-me-358976.asp#.UMwwlqyRL08

You can help each other to achive what you want.  if both of youare in Delhi you are not likely to get same cell in Jail as "K" and "T"  alphabets are not near each other.

(Guest)

Sudhir Kumar
Can we get justice by any means..??? We got cheated we need some justice.!
I loved that girl and was going to suicide because of this problem. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 December 2012

Mr Saini,

She has no obligation no law to compel

As far as justice is concerned you commit the crime as planned by you justice will lead you in Jail.

(Guest)

I have to lead the life of Devdas, someone who got betrayed in love.
Thanks to you all for the advice :(

manoj (designer)     19 December 2012

yes surely you can file a case..there is a hope..i know some people have filed a case on this.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 December 2012

leading the lif eof Desdas is not crime.

Film actor  (both Hindi and Tamil) are being paid in lakhs for shwoing the faces on the screen which impress people like you but unfortunately you are not getting paid.

Section 26 of the contract act says that "Every agreement in restraint of the marriage of any person, other than a minor, is void."  By going to court you want to plead that she should be restrained from marrying anyone else.

Or are you going to pelad before the court that she should be directed to marry you then you have to quote the law under which such direction is sought.  Ther eis no law.

On the contrary she can very well allege (as law is pro-woman) that she decided not to marry you because of high dowry demand/ So what will you do after being in for a non-bailable offence.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     19 December 2012

grow up kids, think you enjoyed free of cost, move on, I may seem harsh. dont say i am heartless, what you want.. revenge??

see revenge first harms you and your family, then to her. What on earth both of you made to think regaining her is success of life?? Even if you get her back, will you be able to live happy life after that because of the credibilty of the girl,  or you want to show in real life what showed in movie that last climax punch dialouge of hurting her quenches your thirsty ego??

(Guest)

there is nothing you can do in this matter, but you have a wonderful life ahead of you, find a good girl and marry her.

(Guest)

i am one of them but challenging it in the other way..........public people media is powerful if not law goahead 

(Guest)

This law just like

Parking fee paid but the mall is not responsible for damage or lost of vehicle :P

then why do we pay ?

if a girl files a complaint against boy he shud get forcefully married and when a boy files a complaint against a gal he shud let her go off saying women rights ?? what a wonderful law we have in our country....... this is how ambitious guys lose ther path in life also criminals arise in them.......

ITS NOT ABOUT WOMEN RIGHTS OR MENS RIGHTS

ITS ALL ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS

Humanity Wins

Law and Order is Equal for Everyone dont differenciate by gender

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register