Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cheated by a girl

Page no : 2

prem (self)     27 July 2012

Hi PAteria

I wolud have leaved her if is not interested upon me grom the starting onwards. I never forced her for anything and amn't a toy in a shop willing to marry when she likes and reject when she doesn't.. And marrying Fathers sisters daughted is socially accepted in our culture.

If the same scenario is reversed i.e. i reject her everyone will support her and ask her to file case against me but in this case many say just leave her.

Hi Yogesh,

Many of our relatives know that we are love with each other for years and if all of sudden if i marry another girl one day or the other day the other girl knows my love affair and there arre no chances that she might accept me the same case happens to my girl friend too if she marries another boy is there any guarantee that he accpets her. So instead of we  marrying other girl & other boy , we ourself cheating and cheating other who are coming to our lives.

So please advise me how can i get justice.

dhirendra pateria (law officer)     27 July 2012

i still stick with my earlier reply -

vo afsane jinhen anjaam tak lana na mumkin ho use ek khoobsoorat mod dekar chodnaacha 

Sunny (Other)     02 August 2012

Are you a muslim?

Yogesh Pagare (Student)     02 August 2012

Dude on my personal experience adviced you to forget that girl n move in life ahead, find someone much moe better than her. Time will not stop for you. None will be affected it is you who will loose much more than that girl in your life.

Guys everyone has adviced this guy about not to marry the one who is not interested in him and move on in life but this guy is no tgetting these good advices so i think better not to reply this guy's forum now. I think this guy is mentally sick or he is not accepting the things which had happened in his life, or he is just going on posting here for timepass n to enjoyment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register