25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gfhgfh (hfh)     06 September 2009

charging above m.r.p.

milkfed is seeling milk in our city to people through its delivery van everyday but the people who buy that milk further sell it on higher price. n dey dnt issue bill........ so wat can b d liability of milkfed n the seller in such a case?


 4 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     06 September 2009

make a complaint in this regard with the civil supplies department and in the office of DM/ DC.

gfhgfh (hfh)     06 September 2009

sir i want to knw d remedy under consumer protection act, 1986............... so kindly help me wid d same

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     06 September 2009

well frnd, at this stage u dont ve remedy under CPA....how will u prove that u r a consumer.


dont try to take a matter directly to court....the issue which u ve raised has to be dealt by Civil Supplies department first or by the local administration.

gfhgfh (hfh)     06 September 2009


i have been purchasing their products for consideration.. just wanted to knw bout the remedy through court bcoz state machinery hardly works... so kindly do d needful

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query