LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anis (Asst. Manager - Sales)     17 July 2012

Chargesheet filed in sec.498a and sec.406 r/w 3 4

Today the police filed chargesheet in Sec.498 - A and Sec.406 r/w 3 4. No evidence has been mentioned in the chargesheet. The investiating officer has not filed his statement. There are statements of only my wife and her parents. Next date of hearing is after 5 months. Kindly let me know what will happen on the next date. Will the IO file his report on the next date or my lawyer will have to ask for the presence of IO on next date.

Any other advise is most welcome.

Thanks & Regards,



 5 Replies

Never Give Up (Fighter)     17 July 2012

1 Like

samar pratap mohanty (CEO)     17 July 2012

First ask your lawyer to file a bail application in lower court or if rejected in High Court.Offence U/S  498A,406,34 has to be defended in court of law.

                                 Samar P Mohanty  Adv

Anis (Asst. Manager - Sales)     18 July 2012

I had already procured AB and it has been continued by MM court where chargesheet has been filed.

Thanks for your replies



ravindra (Analyst)     18 July 2012

Hi now next date u and ur parrents or name included in chargesheet go to court ask the officer to take his case on board so that charges will be frame. so that trail will start. dont panic nothing will happen. after ask ur lawyer to produce exemption papers for getting exemption in court


ravindra sonavane

1 Like

Anis (Asst. Manager - Sales)     18 July 2012

Thanks a lot for your advise. Regards, Anis

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query