LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Charges Filed498a

Hi All urgent advise required: All parties currently living and working abroad divorce already happened in US few years back girl was present in hearing so not exparty and at time marriage we were US nationals .. Girl mother on POA has filed 498a ,125 ,DV and also bigmay all these cases lodged after divorce as according to them marriage under HMA so divorce should be same even though we have been living 10years outside. Before marriage and after marriage we have been domiciled in US holding passport of US and just came of marriage in India total stay 4 days. Went for quash HC they said go to LC first .. Charges are laid even though we went for discharge and magisatrate has called me i cannot come due tomorrow to job commitments please advise what do i do ? As other lawyers says do NBW the whole case is farce complete abuse of process..both of us have moved on the girl comes to india on holidays and present herself to court and presents same story HMA ...divorce not valid in US. Senior plz advise as my old parents are suffering and one of them cancer patient. Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

Rajender Kalra (Men's Rights Activist )     22 October 2014

These kind of cases are common these days...consult a good criminal lawyer and fight the case...no other option...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register