LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B S MURTHY   01 April 2017

Charge sheet not filing by police

The Police on complaint against a criminal family group, at last registered FIR about 1 year back.  But they are not filing charge sheet with lame excuses. They are intentionally delaying the matter due to the bribes received from the criminal group.. The matter has been brought to various higher  authorities also  by regular correspondence through emails but of no use.


What is the suitable remedy to the complainant.


 3 Replies

nitingupta   01 April 2017

seek the copy of chargesheet under RTI

Rohit Krishan Naagpal (Advocate)     18 June 2017

File an RTI to know status of the matter .

file an application to superior officer u/s 36 Cr.p.C for no action on your FIR, if this does not lead to any fruitful result then file an application before area magistrate u/s 156 (3) for monitoring of the investigation . ( Referance Sakiri Vasu Vs. State of U.P. and others, (2008) 2 SCC 409 and Lalita Kumari Vs. State of U.P. and others, (2014) 2 SCC 1,)

B S MURTHY   20 June 2017

Thank U.for the reply.  Of course, now the charge sheet filed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register