LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pushkar (Student)     21 January 2015

Changing the Trademark Attorney

Dear members

A company registered in Bangalore is using the services of an attorney in Jaipur, to file for a Trademark.

My questions are:

1) During the hearing for objection/opposition, can the company change their attorney?

2) If yes, then what should be the procedure?

Thank you.

 3 Replies

Rupali Shah (Advocate & Trademark Attorney)     21 January 2015

Yes. Your company can change Attorney at the stage of objection/hearing.

If you wish to change your Attorney, you just file General Power of Attorney of your new Attorney with TM-16 for change of service address. Its enough.

Pushkar (Student)     21 January 2015

General power of attorney is similar as TM 48?

Thank you so much madam.

Rupali Shah (Advocate & Trademark Attorney)     22 January 2015

Yes. exactly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query