Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Malai (Engineer)     18 August 2015

Changing the respondent address during the dv case

Hi,

My wife moved to a different location now, I know the address where she lives but I don't have any document proof for that. The divorce case notice is still not delivered to the responded as she moved out of the previous location. The court issued fresh notice to the same location now. 

Now can I request the court to deliver the notice to the new address where she resides when the case came up for hearing.

Learning

8 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     18 August 2015

If you know her correct address then you may inform it to the court for issuing and delivering her notices on her correct address.
1 Like

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     18 August 2015

Yes U can inform the court about her present address.

1 Like

Malai (Engineer)     19 August 2015

Originally posted by : laxmi kant joshi
If you know her correct address then you may inform it to the court for issuing and delivering her notices on her correct address.

Thank you Sir

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     19 August 2015

You should inform the court by moving appropriate application showing the change of address and seeking permission to issue fresh notice on new address.

Prabhakar - Advocate

(M)9958670740

Legal Aid Panelist - Central Delhi (Tis Hazari).

1 Like

Originally posted by : prabhakar advocate
You should inform the court by moving appropriate application showing the change of address and seeking permission to issue fresh notice on new address.

Prabhakar - Advocate

(M)9958670740

Sir,

The case next hearing is on November 12. Should I wait for next hearing or I can submit the petition in the open court before the hearing itself.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     19 August 2015

No need to wait. You can file the application immediately and your file will be called and the judge will give appropriate orders to serve fresh notice and it will save your time. Prabhakar - Advocate (M)9958670740 Legal Aid Panelist - Central Delhi (Tis Hazari).
1 Like

Originally posted by : prabhakar advocate
No need to wait. You can file the application immediately and your file will be called and the judge will give appropriate orders to serve fresh notice and it will save your time.
Prabhakar - Advocate

(M)9958670740

Thank you very much sir. I will talk with lawyer today itself.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     19 August 2015

Apyly adviced by Prabhakarji

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register