Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bin (FM)     21 December 2011

Changing name and dob..............

Hi,

In different document i have different name and DOB. I was born in Renukoot, Uttar Pradesh. I don't have birth certificate to prove my dob. I told my dad to get the Birth Certificate, but he is not concern of it . In kerala my name is there in ration card, voter id, passport.

After marriage i changed my name, and caste. so that i can update in all other documents. I got married legally in bangalore in a temple. My husband is malayali. I Have valid documents

1) Arya samaj suddhi certificate,
2) Affidavit for name change signed by civil count Advocate and notary and
3) Gazette (classified given in local (Kanada) and national (English) News paper)

In Bangalore i don't have address proof. We went to kerala to register our marriage. Register asked for Gazette notification in Kerala Gazette for Name change, Caste and Signature. She (sub register) said, she has changed her name through these process. So asked me to do the same. Then only i can register your marriage. Or else i have produce a id in my new name to register.
As marriage proof i have.
1) Marriage certificate issued by temple
2) Wedding invitation card
3) Wedding photo

If, i do the procedure through kerala gazette. I think another 30 - 45 days will take. I don't have that much time. It's already 1 year 2 month after our marriage.

Without Birth Certificate. How can i change my DOB in certificate ?What is the correct Procedure to get marriage certificate in new name? 

So please help me.

Learning

2 Replies

POOVENTHERA RAJAN (Taxation Advocate)     23 December 2011

DOB certificate is the basic for every thing. You cant do any think without DOB certificate. You may approach competent Civil Court for issuance of DOB certificate. For more details please mail me in pooventherarajan@gmail.com

Suleman Patel (Advocate)     24 December 2011

1, Your Father or Mother Can approaches to civil court and file suit for obtain the birth certificate of his son 

2, son does not have birth certificate it is so happen to unawareness of parents or the record in the concern office has been destroyed somehow and unable to fine the same 

3. parents has to file an affidavit stating that you were born on so and so date and parents can show the court  passport and school leaving  certificate  as supporting documents ,

4, before you approach to court you need to have a certificate from the concern department like Nagarpalika, Gram Panchayat or Taluka Panchayat which is applicable to you that your birth record is not registered on their register office take a certificate called NO RECORD CERTIFICATE the same can be produced to court, then court will call to the concern authority who the one issued the no record certificate for verifying that your birth is nor registered. 

5, then court will issue an order to the concern department to issue a new  Birth Certificate on latest issuing date but your date of birth will mentioned as per your claimed then and then the department will give you a certificate with special remark that this certificate  is issued vide order number of the civil court-----

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register