LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Changing my name in india

I'm from Andhra Pradesh. I'm thinking to change my name as it so long and is in abbreviated form. My name is like "S P K Vaishnavi Tammineni" in all my educational certificates, where as it is fully written without abbreviations in my passport. If I plan to study masters in abroad, would this be a problem? What is the procedure in Andhra Pradesh to shorten my name i.e. removing all those abbreviations? I want to keep my name simple and change it into "Sai Vaishnavi Tammineni". Once I changed my name legally, is it also possible to change my name in all educational certificates? Can 10th CBSE marksheet be updated with my name? Also can I update my AP 12th marksheet (BIEAP) according to my new name? Please help.


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 June 2024

You have repeated the same question twice today in the same forum in a different thread, you may better visit that thread to know more answers. 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     18 June 2024

When you have already been advised adequately, is there any point in repitition ?


I'm really sorry sir, I forgot to mention my full name that's why repeated it again. I really sorry it won't happen again sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register