Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vandana   04 November 2015

Changing father's name in school records

Hi,

In the school records (0-9th) the spelling of father's name is different from his Aadhar card, due to which the children are not receiving their due amount from the government. Following are the details of the situation:

No. of children - 4

Classes - 9th, 6th, 1st and LKG

Father's name in school records is Sabanna but in his Aadhar card etc. it is Sabayya, as they were made recently in his village and that's the name they gave there.

Sabanna is the name given during admission.

Father doesn't have any legal document with the name Sabanna.

Please help with the procedure and if you can suggest a lawyer who can help us with this.

Learning

8 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     04 November 2015

Which name is the correct name Sabanna or Sabayya and what is the name of father in Birth Certificate issued by authorities???

If Sabanna is the right name, then file application for correction father's name in Aadhar Card. If Sabayya is the right name, then file application for name correction in school records. 

You have to approach concerned authorities for the procedure, where the father has no legal document, may be filing Affidavit or birth certificate may help you.

Thanks

manoj shah   28 February 2016

Hello Sir,

I am manoj from Ahmedabad 

Please help me if there is any solutions

1. I have married with a widow 

2. From first marrieage of my wife have a female child namely "XYZ"

3. I have adopated XYZ by a legal registered adoption deed.

4. Name of father has been changed in birth ceritificate from old father to adoptive father

5. I want the same change even in School Record where her original father's name is showing.

6. I.e.  now in birth cerftificate her name is showing "XYZ MANOJ (my name) SHAH" and in school record it is showing "XYZ ABC(original father's name) ZMA" 

7. She is about 6 years old and studying in Kendriya Vidyalaya.

8. School Authority does not agree or not knowing the procedure of change of father's name from biological to adoptive in school record.

9. What should I do. Is there any legal procedure.

Kindly reply or contact me on 9825427596, manojshah1979@gmail.com

ShineSeyal   29 February 2016

It will need certain criteria to resolve this stuation take help from a senior person.

manoj shah   01 March 2016

DEAR SIR,

YOUR ANSWER DO NOT HELP ME ANY WAY

manoj shah   01 March 2016

IF ANY BODY HAVE THE ANSWER KINDLY SEND IT IN DETAIL 

Roswell   27 June 2018

This is very common issue especially for those their parents don't have educational background. I mean parents are not educated. I think this issue will be solve and just contact with educational department. However, I try to get essay service but there are a lot of issues has resloved which stories i have read on different platforms.

philcoulson   04 December 2018

You have to approach concerned authorities for the procedure.

Gustavo Woltmann   26 January 2021

Hello, It's not hard and I can easily change this. Its very easy information for me and thanks Gustavo Woltmann

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register