Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vani (engineer)     19 January 2011

change of signature possible?

Hi,

I am  an engineering graduate . I want to change my signature as it looks very easy to forge.I have pan card and passport  with that signature.Is it possible to practice new signature now .For that Do I need to follow any legal procedure?

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

8 Replies

KAMAL SONI (Banker)     20 January 2011

Definately you can go for new signatures for getting the signature change in pan card you need to fill the change request form with prescribed fee the same can be downloaded from https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/archive/changeform.pdf

vani (engineer)     23 January 2011

Thank you very much Kamal.

vani (engineer)     23 January 2011

Like that  is any way for signature change in passport?

If I change signature on pan card only through The Change for PAN Data request form,

then my passport and pan card having two different signatures.It seems I am practicing two signatures.

Isn't a problem?

KAMAL SONI (Banker)     27 January 2011

No, having different signatures on pan card and Passport doesn't encounter any trouble. 

Manoj kumar (Sr.Content Analyst)     02 July 2012

Hello Kamal, Can u pls tell me which option should be selected in the chage request form for signature change in the pan card?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 August 2012

No signature is difficult for a forger. No forgary is defficult to locate by foresic experts.  You do not write or sign ith hand you write and sign with nervous system. Your signature adnhandwriting  remains unique always just like finger printes.. 

Manoj kumar (Sr.Content Analyst)     01 August 2012

Thank you, for your reply Mr.Sudhir. But the fact is im not convinced with my signature in the Pan card.. It is so easy to copy. I dont to choose the option in the form whether it is option 6 SIGNATURE MISMATCH.. im not sure this is the rite the option,,.  pls help me in this... 

https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/archive/changeform.pdf

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 August 2012

Each one can suffer from signature mismatch. You sign ten times on one sheet and see that no two signatures match photogenically.  Take this sheet to a forger he will match all ten of them.  Signature and handrwiting matching is matching of flow which is guided by nervous system which is unique to each one.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register