LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

indiaschirag (executive)     27 April 2017

Change of name in certificates

Hi my son is 16 yrs old. Me and his biological father has separated 15 years back. Now around 6 years back I have remarried. During the admission of my son in school, my name is appearing as mothers name and my fathers i.e. his grandfather's name is appearing as father's name. Even in his 10th board result (CBSE) the record is same. Now I want his grandfathers name to be removed and his second father's name to be included in all certificates, aadhar card etc. Is it possible?


 4 Replies

Sumit Nandvani (Advocate)     27 April 2017

Yes, It is possible.

indiaschirag (executive)     27 April 2017

Please let me know the procedure.

indiaschirag (executive)     27 April 2017

But Sir for adoption, biological father's consent is necessary and we don't know about his whereabouts.

indiaschirag (executive)     27 April 2017

But Sir we don't know whether he is alive or not

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register