change of name

Hello Sir/Mam,

By some means my babies name was named lohitha and with an urgency i took passport in the same name.. but she is not as healthy from the day i kept this name.So we want to change her name in bith certficate and Passport to Hasini.She is 2 years and 8 months old.Please advice the proper procedure without hassle and the dept to approach in this regard.

will appreciate a quick reply on this


Thank you



rspeceted querist ,

for this you have to contact your birth registration authorities first and after that by filing an affadavit regarding this in concerned department you can get it changes but some authorities by laws dnt have such procedure like you said you also want to change your daughters name in passport too,for this you have to file declaration and after that attch copy of orders alongwith application to passport authorities to request the same.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x